February 20, 20170 found this helpful
TOOTHPASTE - Only seriously scratched my lenses more. Gently massaged onto top/front & back/rear of @ lens - going circular & back-&-forth with my pointer finger.
Washed with Foaming Anti-Bact Hand Soap inbetween @ product ~
Then 'USED/TRIED' :
* Baking Soda into a paste w/ water = more scratches
* Auto Body SCRATCH COVER = NOT
* WD-40 = NOT
* Soaked in 91% Alcohol = NOT
* OFF = PERMANENTLY etched /fogged them
* ARMOR ETCH - 2 applications 5 & 15 min = NOTHING
Off to get an Eye Exam & to DISPENSARY to have new specs made 'While U Wait' = COSTLY and 24 hours unable to see.