CancelReply to a comment

Your Comment:
Type your original comment here. Please don't copy & paste answers from other sites.

Email Address:
Login with Facebook

You must verify your email address before we can post your comment. If you are a ThriftyFun user you will be prompted to login. Or, use your Facebook account to login. We will not send you spam or use your email for any other purpose.

December 29, 20110 found this helpful

In America a place like that is usually called a wildlife preserve or wildlife sanctuary. Here in the UK (which I'm new too, only lived here a couple of years) places like that are sometimes called a wildlife conservation area, but they also use the American terms too.

Hope this helps.

Please Contact Support by clicking here if you have any problems.
© 2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Read our Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, or Contact Us.
Loading Something Awesome!