Sharing on ThriftyFun
Share a tip, recipe, craft, photo, pet, or essay on ThriftyFun! Or, ask a question to tap into the wisdom of our everyday experts!
Read Before Posting
- Your post must be written by you and photos must be taken by you. Photos must be clear and of high resolution to be considered for publication.
- Publishing decisions are made by the ThriftyFun editors, based on the needs of the site.
- Some posts or photos may not be selected for publication.
- Tips may be edited for clarity, at the discretion of our editors. Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar save our editors time and make your post more likely to be selected for publication.
Sharing and Contests
ThriftyFun is powered by our everyday experts who share their wisdom every day. Thank you for sharing.
We are also happy to host several contests for the best tips, recipes, etc. You will have the opportunity to select a contest at the end of the submission form.
- The goal of our site is to gather as much useful information as possible to share with the ThriftyFun community. By submitting a post, you are giving ThriftyFun permission to publish the submission. Submissions can be edited, combined or moved to a different contest, as determined by our editorial staff.
- We are looking for original and unique unpublished content. Exceptions may be made for personal blogs, at the editor's discretion. All text, including step by step instructions, must be written by you and include your own photos. Submitting copyrighted material is prohibited. This includes images found on Pinterest, Facebook or other social networking sites.
- No spam or self promotion please, just useful information.
- Don't submit the same information more than once, or in more than one category.
- The more you personalize your entry, the better.
- Ideas that have been previously published on ThriftyFun are less likely to be posted than original ideas.
- Multiple submissions in the same week may result in short delays in publishing.
- Limit your submission to no more than 5 per day. You will receive an email when your submission is published so you can share it on social networking sites and encourage your friends and family to rate or comment on it. Our editors make the final decision.