Submit your Craft project or DIY to ThriftyFun! You can earn $5
for each eligible project you submit. The two best craft projects can win our $50
||Number of Photos
|Number of Winners
||Number of Photos
Read Before Posting
- One clear photo is required for us to publish your submission. Photos must be of high resolution to be considered for publication. Photo rewards are only paid out for step by step photos.
- Instructions must be written by you and photos must be taken by you.
- More step by step photos can also increase your chances of winning the contest! Not all photos submitted may be selected for publication.
- Rewards are sent by email using Paypal or Amazon Gift Cards. You can also choose to donate your Rewards to charity.
- Publishing decisions are made by the ThriftyFun editors, based on the needs of the site.
- Some posts or photos may not be selected for publication or may be moved to a more appropriate contest.
- Posts may be edited up for clarity, at the discretion of our editors. Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar will increase your chances of being selected for publication.
Description of Rewards!
1+ Photo Reward
You will receive $5 if your published project includes at least 2 step by step photos, and a photo of your finished craft.
Winning Contest Entries
At the completion of the contest we award two $50 prizes to the two best projects chosen by our editors.
While the winning project is ultimately an editorial decision, the popularity of the post and the number of thumbs ups on ThriftyFun, likes on Facebook, pins on Pinterest and success on other social network sites factor into our decision.
- The goal of our contests is to gather as much useful information as possible to share with the ThriftyFun community. By submitting a contest entry, you are giving ThriftyFun permission to publish the submission. Submissions can be edited, combined or moved to a different contest, as determined by our editorial staff.
- We are looking for original and unique unpublished content. Exceptions may be made for personal blogs, at the editor's discretion. All text, including step by step instructions must be written by you and include your own personal photos. Submitting copyrighted material is prohibited. This includes images found on Pinterest, Facebook or other social networking sites.
- If a qualifying project is selected for publication and is eligible for rewards, we will send you payment via email (Amazon or PayPal) in amounts stated on the contest page at the time that you enter the contest.
- Non-US Residents:If you live outside the U.S., you must have a PayPal account in order to receive payments. Only U.S. residents can redeem our Amazon gift cards. At the time of entering your contest entry, you will be prompted to review your payment preferences. Please double check that your email is correct for the payment option you choose.
- Projects require a minimum of one photo of the finished project to be published. These photos must be clear and high resolution. Additional photos of supplies and step by step instructions are encouraged and could increase your chances of being selected for publication or winning our contest. Photo bonuses are only paid out for multiple step by step photos.
- If any contest doesn't receive the minimum number of submissions (10), the contest will be extended for an additional month.
- No spam please, just useful information.
- Don't submit the same information more than once, or in more than one category.
- The more you personalize your entry, the better.
- Ideas that have been previously published on ThriftyFun are less likely to be posted than original ideas.
- Multiple submissions in the same week may result in short delays in publishing.
- Links to other sites are not eligible to win contests. If you'd like to share a link to an interesting site or idea, just submit the link with an explanation of why you think it would be valuable to our community.
- Limit your submission to no more than 5 per day. Not every contest submission is selected for publication. You will receive an email when your submission is published so you can share it on social networking sites and encourage your friends and family to rate or comment on it. Our editors make the final decision on the winning entries.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.