Ask a Question on ThriftyFun
Ask a question on any of our sites to tap into the knowledge with our frugal community.
Read Before Posting
- Your question must be written by you and photos must be taken by you. Photos must be clear and of high resolution to be considered for publication.
- Publishing decisions are made by the ThriftyFun editors, based on the needs of the site.
- Some questions or photos may not be selected for publication.
- Questions may be edited for clarity, at the discretion of our editors. Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar save our editors time and make your post more likely to be selected for publication.
- The goal of our sites is to gather as much useful information as possible to share with the ThriftyFun community. By submitting a question, you are giving ThriftyFun permission to publish the submission. Submissions can be edited or combined, as determined by our editorial staff.
- We are looking for original and unique unpublished content. All text must be written by you and include your own photos. Submitting copyrighted material is prohibited. This includes images found on Pinterest, Facebook or other social networking sites.
- No spam or self promotion please, just useful questions.
- Don't submit the same question more than once, or in more than one category.
- The more you personalize your entry, the better.
- Multiple submissions in the same week may result in short delays in publishing.
- Limit your submission to no more than 5 per day. You will receive an email when your submission is published so you can share it on social networking sites and encourage your friends and family to rate or comment on it. Our editors make the final decision.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.