My Frugal Life Contest
We would like to hear your frugal living story! Share your essay and you could win $50.00.
General Contest Rules:
- All entries should be 200 words or more. 250 to 750 words is recommended.
- Entries should be written in your words, not copied or plagiarized. An appropriate photo can be included to add to your essay.
- The less editing we have to do, the better. :-)
- Non-US Residents: If you live outside the US or Canada, we cannot deliver your prize unless you have a Paypal account.
- Don't submit copyrighted material, including photos. This includes images found on Pinterest, Facebook or other social networking sites.
- Submissions will be ranked based on the total number of "Thumbs Up" they get. Social networking "like" will be considered as well. Submissions can be rated for 7 days after the contest end date (the final day that submissions will be published for this contest). Our editorial team will then decide on the best submission from contenders comprised of the top "thumbs up" recipients for that category.
- By submitting a contest entry, you give ThriftyFun permission to publish the submission. The goal of our contests is to gather as much useful information as possible to share with the ThriftyFun community. Submissions may be edited, combined or added to a different contest, if deemed necessary.
- Limit your submission to no more than 2 per day. Not all contest submissions are published but we try to publish as much valuable information as possible. We will send you an email when your submission is published so you can encourage your friends and family to rate or comment on it. We have a sharing feature on every submission that helps you post it on social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter. Rating totals are used for sorting contenders but our editors make the final decision on the winning entries. Social networking "likes" may also be considered, but are not used to pick winners in this contest.
- Don't submit the same information more than once, or in more than one category. The more you personalize your entry, the better. Ideas that have been recently published on ThriftyFun are less likely to be posted than original ideas. Multiple submissions in the same week may result in short delays in publishing. ThriftyFun makes final editorial decisions based on the publishing needs of the site.
- No spam please, just useful information.