Submit your DIY project to ThriftyFun! You can earn between $5
for each eligible project we publish!
||Number of Photos
|Step by Step Photos
|Number of Winners
||Number of Photos
|Potential Winnings & Rewards
Read Before Posting
- One clear photo is required for us to publish your submission. Photos must be of high resolution and sufficient quality to be considered for publication.
- Instructions must be written by you and photos must be taken by you.
- More photos can increase the rewards you earn (see chart above) and can also increase your chances of winning the contest! Not all photos submitted may be selected for publication.
- Rewards are sent by email using Paypal or Amazon Gift Cards. You can also choose to donate your Rewards to charity.
- Publishing decisions are made by the ThriftyFun editors, based on the needs of the site.
- Some posts or photos may not be selected for publication or may be moved to a more appropriate contest.
- Posts may be edited up for clarity, at the discretion of our editors. Proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar will increase your chances of being selected for publication.
Description of Rewards!
1+ Photo Reward
You will receive $5 if your published project includes 1+ photos, including a photo of your finished project.
6+ Photo Reward*
You will receive an additional $5 if your published project includes 6+ total photos.
You will receive an additional $10 if our editors choose to make your project into a video slideshow. At least 8 photos are required to be eligible.
Winning Contest Entry
At the completion of the contest we award a $50 prize to the best project chosen by our editors.
While the winning project is ultimately an editorial decision, the popularity of the post and the number of thumbs ups on ThriftyFun, likes on Facebook, pins on Pinterest and success on other social network sites factor into our decision.